Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I don't have much time--today is the big day! Lots to do, and then time to get on the road tonight. :) I'm really excited, although nervous about the drive. Only because I'm prone to motion sickness, and I have added help with that at this time. But I'll make it one way or another!

We had a wonderful Memorial Day. As a family, we cleaned the inside and outside of our van--readying it for vacation--and then ate lunch together. After lunch was nap time for the girls (which they did not actually go to sleep for), and clean the carseats and put them back together time for Trav and I. Then our fire alarm decided to go off several times, so we finally got the girls up. Then off to DQ for ice cream. It was a wonderful day. :)

I guess I better get off of here...very much to do! Have a lovely week!

Misty

P.S. I doubt I'll have internet while I'm gone, so expect not to hear from me for at least a week. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady =) Sounds like you had a great Memorial day! We were lazy all day and had a BBQ that evening. It was great. Have a great vacation week with family! I'll pray for your morning/motion sickness. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye the way, that was me Sarah. =) I posted with my AOL ID. For some reason it won't let me use my Google ID, which just displays my name I believe. Oh well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip & be safe. :)

    (Stefanie)

    P.S. It won't let me post w/ my google account either.

    ReplyDelete