We are back from vacation! We actually arrived back home Friday afternoon, but we've been super-busy since then. :) I'm out of nausea meds until Thursday evening, so I was trying to get as much done this weekend as possible in case I'm feeling lousy this week.
We had a wonderful vacation. It was very busy though. I took one day easy after a little light spotting, but other than that, it was go-go-go! And I'm doing fine...making sure not to carry the girls or even pick them up unless absolutely necessary.
Three weeks left to my first trimester. Wow, this is going fast! A week from tomorrow is my first ob/gyn appointment. I'm excited and a little nervous.
I turned 27 last Wednesday. I have to admit, edging closer to thirty makes me feel weird. But my sister got engaged on my birthday, so it was a pretty exciting day!
I better get going for now...still have a lot to do to catch up!
Misty :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy belated birthday! That's exciting and awesome that your sister got engaged. Congrats to her. Glad you had a great vacation. Hope you are not having too much nausea this week. That's a bummer that you ran out of meds. Time does fly. Hope you have a fabulous day and week and take care! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you! I really appreciate your comments. :)
ReplyDelete