I am SO exhausted. But I'm happy. :)
Trav went to Men's Retreat yesterday (he just got home a little while ago, but he's putting the girls to bed), so my mom spent the night. We ended up staying up a little past 2:30 this morning--but thankfully I got a nap when the girls did today. And Mom and I had a lot of fun. :)
I went and cleaned the church this morning--it took me four hours! It's hard to go fast when you're wiped out and slightly nauseated on a very hot day. But I got it done, and when I got home, Mom had worn the girls out! It was wonderful to get a nap. :)
After nap time I knitted on the baby blanket I started last night, but I had to frog it and start over. It's cast on now, but I didn't have time to go any further. Between finding and printing Disney Princess coloring sheets for the girls to color, getting them dinner, and watering our many plants, time passed rather quickly. Then it was time for the girls to get in the tub while I peeled and cut up vegetables and prepared the roast for tomorrow. My kitchen will smell good when we get home from church! :)
I just finished eating sweet potato fries (homemade and baked, of course), which I enjoyed with a large glass of milk. Now it's time for me to go iron my dress for tomorrow before I crash completely.
Then tomorrow starts it all over again...but you know what? Bring it on!
Misty :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment