Well, I received a call from my new ob/gyn's office yesterday. My first appointment will be June 16th. I'll be ten weeks and one day then. It's so hard to believe--that's not that far from now. It's amazing how having two small children can change your perspective on time. :)
My ob/gyn's name is Dr. Delcharco. I think I'll call him Dr. D. On here, anyway. :) I don't think I'll actually be seeing Dr. D my first appointment, but that's okay, I'm still very excited. It's so hard to believe this is all real!
I love hearing the girls talk to my belly. I know I mentioned that yesterday, but it's so sweet. And I'm so glad that they're excited to have a baby brother or sister. Bethany told me yesterday, "I would be okay with a brother." :)
Wow...I really struggled through my work-out today. I'm still doing a regular work-out (although abbreviated and with less intensity), but I'm going to have to start cutting back. Thankfully I should be receiving a pregnancy work out dvd from amazon.com sometime this week (maybe today?). :) I should also be receiving another one from blockbuster online today as well. I think I'm going to have to cut back some...but it will be worth it. :) I just don't want to stop all together unless I absolutely have to. :)
I am still (for those of you that followed my previous blog) using the calorie king software to keep track of my calories, but I've set up my own requirements so that I'm getting enough calories. This is obviously not the time to be trying to lose weight. :) It's nice to be able to eat a few hundred more calories a day than I was, and it will be nice to increase it a bit more when I reach my second trimester. That's going to be here quickly! I reach my second trimester on June 27th.
I am working hard to keep up with the housework--I don't want this pregnancy to become an excuse for laziness, and I don't want Trav to be stressed out trying to keep up with everything himself. I am thinking about setting up a weekly schedule. Yesterday I vacuumed all the carpet, today I'm doing the bathrooms. Hopefully this will help me keep up with everything without overdoing it.
So far I'm doing well keeping up with my goals. :) I am confident that this is going to be a great pregnancy, and I am going to enjoy every last second I can. :)
I guess I better get to work on those bathrooms! I'd love to be able to get a quick shower afterwards, while the girls are still occupied with Sesame Street! :)
Have a lovely day.
Misty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment