Today I did the work-out that I purchased off amazon.com. The work-out is the 3 in 1 Pregnancy System by Tracey Mallett. I loved it. It was simple enough for a beginner (although it's recommended that the beginner start with one section and work their way up through the whole program), but challenging enough for me. I think it will be a beneficial addition to my collection. :)
I have been getting hungry a lot quicker lately, but thankfully I was already in the habit of eating every few hours. So far I'm doing fine in the nausea zone--nothing major as long as I eat at the right time. I've been drinking a lot more milk lately too.
I am now five weeks along--I can't believe that it's already been more than a week since I found out that I'm expecting! I have a feeling that this pregnancy is going to go by a lot faster than the last two. I'm in no hurry for it to be over, but I am looking forward to showing and being able to feel the baby move.
I guess I better get going for now. Have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment