I have known about this pregnancy for four days now, and it still amazes me. :) It seems a bit unreal, but I love it! So far I've kept the nausea at bay with ginger supplements, but there are definitely times I have to sit really still for a few moments for a wave to pass. I had a hard time going to sleep last night--it seemed like I could feel every wrinkle in the sheets--but I slept well other than that, so I can't really complain.
The girls are excited about having a baby sister or brother. They keep changing their minds as to which they'd like to have. Bethany even said once that she wanted both! They are so cute--saying good morning and good night to the baby. It's wonderful to hear the affection in their voices as they do so. :)
Travis, my husband, has determined that this baby IS a boy. :) While I hope he's right, we still have a few months to find out, so I'm not getting my hopes up. We'll be happy with either, but it would be nice to have a little boy. A son. :)
I don't know how often I'll post--I can't guarantee when it will be. I just happened to have a few minutes while the girls eat their breakfast. I usually try to sit with them, but I decided to make an exception this morning. I am so happy. :)
I hope you are all having a lovely week!
Misty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment