Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, May 11, 2009

Yesterday was a good day. I was still very exhausted, but I made it. :) Today I feel less exhausted, and I am hoping to try out a new work-out dvd that I received from blockbuster online. It's specifically for pregnant women...so I'm going to try it out and see if it's any good.

We're due for rain today, I hope we get it!

I'll come back and post more after I've done the work-out. :)

*Post work-out:

I was not too impressed with the work-out for myself, but it's definitely great for a beginner. It felt good, but it wasn't enough for someone like me who's been working out for a few years now. However, I only did one of the work-outs so far. I liked the warm up and cool down. The dvd is Gabrielle Reece: The Complete Fit and Healthy Pregnancy (Disc 1 of 2).

4 comments:

  1. I tried some prego workouts when I was pregnant with Judah. I wasn't too impressed with any of them, they were just so easy. Let us know if you find one that is worthwhile! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm OK that was me Sarah bye the way. I commented under my AOL ID which I never use. I don't know why it says Ladybug. Let me try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's weird =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! Thanks for the comments. :) I posted today about another pregnancy work-out--I really like this one. :)

    ReplyDelete