Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009

Well, we're having another girl! Mackenzie Brennan. :)

I thought I'd feel a little let down to discover we're having another girl, but I didn't at all. Trav and I both are very excited about her. :) Bethany is a bit upset, but I think she'll be okay once MB is actually born. :)

On a different note, Trav is not doing so great. He has moments that are fine, but he's really struggling. Prayers are much appreciated. He did sleep well last night, and his appetite has been fine so far--so thank you for the prayers that already went up!

Love to you all.

Misty

1 comment:

  1. Our church's prayer coordinator (who also happens to be my mother-in-law) put Travis and your family, and the whole situation on our weekly prayer emails that go out. So Discover Hope Foursquare Church in Columbus, Nebraska, is praying. =)

    Sarah Brant

    ReplyDelete