I can't believe we're half-way through August already. Time goes so quickly when you have small children!
Tomorrow I will be flying to Arizona. I have two flights, so I hope that I will not get too very nauseated. I usually do okay with one, sometimes two, but any more than that, nausea is guaranteed--and that's when I'm not pregnant! The taking off and landing parts are the hardest for me. Especially if the a/c isn't working well in the plane. But I'm sure I'll be fine. It will be nice to spend time with my sister and her fiance--but I will miss my family. Especially Trav. It's so hard to leave him after what happened a week ago, but I know that me staying here won't make him any safer.
He went back to work today. He's doing fine. He said it was hard at first to get in the truck, but he's alright now. Thankfully today is a shorter day for him. I think him going back to work may actually be tougher on me than him! Waking up without him this morning was kind of depressing after having him home with me for a week. But I'm glad he's doing well enough to be back at work today. The last thing I want is for him to suffer.
Mackenzie is getting stronger every day. I'm looking forward to the girls, Trav, and my mom being able to feel her move. I am not looking forward to people (other than close friends and family) touching my belly though. Somehow, I will survive. ;)
I don't know if I will update at all while I'm in AZ or not...but I will be sure to update when I get back! Have a great week. :)
Misty :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment