Only a few more days until my u/s! I can hardly wait. :) I looked at my poll and so far you guys are almost split down the middle, with five voting boy and four voting girl. :) Hopefully the baby will participate so we'll find out!
I am so exhausted. I don't sleep well until Trav gets up for work, so I only get a few hours of real sleep each night. Last night he and Pixie (our dog) were having a snoring competition...it was miserable. I was almost tempted to stay up a few more hours, but I knew I would not be able to make it through today if I did, so I stayed in bed--tossing and turning until I finally fell into a restless sleep. But this won't be forever! I just get so claustrophobic when I'm pregnant....
Bethany stayed dry all night long last night! This meant several trips to the bathroom, but it was worth it. She is so proud of herself, and of course, we are very proud of her as well. I have a big kid on my hands now!
The book that I mentioned last time is great! So great that I'm going to order the next one--Eat, Play, & Be Healthy. It's about nutrition for kids. The one I just finished was very practical and made it seem a little easier to eat a balanced diet. I'm looking forward to reading the kid one and eventually the adult one.
Trav is getting really burnt out on his job, so we're starting to look into him eventually going back to school. We just have to figure out what he wants to pursue! So prayers for wisdom and direction are much appreciated. :)
I better get going for now. I didn't work out yesterday, and even though I really don't feel like it this morning, I don't think I should miss it. Have a lovely weekend!
Misty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment