Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I ordered Volume Two! It's supposed to be here Monday. That's perfect for the schedule I've set out for myself. The first week, I did Vol. 1 once, twice the second week, and this week the goal is three times. I've done it twice so far (just finished for today, in fact). My goal was to integrate Vol. 2 on the Vol. 1 off days, so I'll have it for Tuesday. :) Yay. :)

I feel so much better knowing I'm doing a real work-out that will not only keep me in better shape, but also prepare me for what is to come. It's not all been peaches and cream this pregnancy, but this one has definitely been a lot better (so far) than the first two.

I am starting to get a little nervous about my u/s. I know that we'll be happy with either a boy or a girl, but so many people have been saying "boy" that you can't help but get your hopes up. And although we'll be perfectly happy with another girl, I know that there will be a bit of a letdown at first if we discover that this baby is not a boy. And what if the baby doesn't participate at all and we don't find out? (Deep breath.) I know it will all work out just as it's supposed to, but I'm still a little nervous. :)

I am getting so tired of eating. I feel like I'm eating all the time. And it's hard to keep a balanced diet because veggies don't sound so good right now. I'm eating some, but not enough, and I feel awful for that. I need some new recipes. Easy ones, that don't take long to make.

Well, the girls are about ready for me to put on Higglytown Heroes for them, so I better draw this to a close. Where is everyone? Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Misty

*Edited to add: I just looked at my poll and three of you have voted boy so far. :) Let's hope you're right. :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a grill? Slice zuchini on a diagonal (get a fat one!) to make large angled chips. Lightly coat in olive oil and sprinkle wiht salt and pepper. Grill (or baking works too), so good!

    What about getting veggies in the salad form? Grilled chicken salad, taco salad, cobb salad with beans, corn and pico de gallo on top.

    Try this salad for something a little different but so very good:
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Winter-Fruit-Salad-with-Lemon-Poppyseed-Dressing-2/Detail.aspx

    That's all I can come up with right now. I can't wait to hear boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions! We do have a grill--and I like salad most of the time, but lately it hasn't sounded good. :)

    We can't wait to find out either. :)

    ReplyDelete