Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okay, so I posted twice in one week, but then I missed a week! Oh well, here I am. :)

I am 15 weeks along today. I have three weeks and two days until my ultrasound, and I can't wait! When I finish typing this, I plan to post a poll--boy or girl--so you guys can get your guesses in. :) If I forget, someone please remind me in the comments section! We only have three weeks (if the baby participates), so I need to get it up before it's too late. :)

I can feel the baby move now--have been able to for a little more than a week. It's fun, but it's still such a tiny feeling that I think I often fail to notice it when things get busy. Not for long though--I remember feeling feet in my ribs by the end of my pregnancy with the girls! (Well, some body part in my ribs, anyway.)

I have to go for now, but I'll try to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment