Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, September 28, 2009

I think it's been a while since I've posted, but things have been a little busy here. :)

My pregnancy is progressing well. I am 25 weeks along, and only three weeks from my third trimester! This is going unbelievably fast, but I have reached the point where that is a blessing. :) Mackenzie is quite the little kicker--we joke about her being a ninja--and it's starting to get uncomfortable. I still love feeling her move, but it's not light little flutters anymore. :)

This really has really gone quickly too. A few more days and it will be October! For those that know me well, you know that October 1st is when we start listening to Christmas music in our house. :) I'm very excited. I LOVE Christmas music more than any other music in the world. I've actually been listening to it early this year because I'm working on a project that requires it. It's wonderful. :) But October 1 is our personal family holiday, and I can't wait!

I hope life is treating you all well!

Misty :)

1 comment: